Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day xoxoxx

Happy lovey-dovey-mushy-gushy day! My husband commonly refers to today as Hallmark Day. A lot of people I know don't like the day, but I disagree! What a great day! A day to just devote yourself on loving others around you - whether that is your spouse, your friends, or your family. 

Of course I did a little decorating in honor of this day: 


Why not make a felt heart banner and showcase some of our ahem my favorite photos of us. I know everyday it's important to show love to your spouse, but Valentines Day is one of those extra days to go above and beyond; a day to be extra mushy-gushy and have no one judge you for it. 

 I hope everyone has a great day loving on each other! 

PS: I absolutely love this little photo shoot. Hoping one year Cory will oblige to do one (of course when we have kids that is :) ) .

Lots of x & o 's 

leah

No comments:

Post a Comment