Friday, August 14, 2015

About Me



Hi, my name is Leah.



This is my little family.

These are few things to get to know us...




-We live in Portland, Oregon. Definitely my favorite place on Earth. The PNW has so much to offer in beauty and I'm so happy we have roots here.

-I love Jesus and love people.

-My love of people is probably what brought me into the world of Nursing. I work as an RN on a Medical-Surgical floor.

-I used to have an addiction to cheese. We are still friends but I keep it in moderation. I like to say I try to eat whole, but it's more like whole [pizzas].

-I am a Twin and it's pretty much the best thing ever.

-I used to dance ballet all through high school and then in college I was on the Dance Team for a couple of years. I love dancing and it's not uncommon to find me dancing around my house.

-I absolutely adore all flowers. Not biased to any type. I always wanted to own my own Floral shop and name it Flowers by Frances (my middle name).

- I am somewhat type A and have a knack for redecorating and reorganizing our house just about every season.

-I can count to ten in 4 different languages.

-My husband and I married just 16 months after our first date.

- As a kid my nickname was Peanut and my husbands was Bean, hence how this blog got its name.


Thanks for sharing along in our little adventures!

xo // leah

Photos above by Pamela Montanez

No comments:

Post a Comment