Sunday, July 24, 2016

Monthly Lewis 2

June 20 2016


Our little bubba is 2 months! He's plumped out a ton and is getting so much chatty and fun! He's growing out of his 0-3 months clothes and is almost in size 2 diapers. He's starting to sleep more 5 hour stretches and is loving to take long long naps on me. 

Likes: being held all the time, smiling in the morning, and his little play gym. 

Dislikes: tummy time and drinking from the bottle. 

I call you Sharkie when you eat because you keep your eyes closed and go in for it with this wide open mouth with your head moving from side to side. I may let you do it a little longer than I should just because it's so adorable. You are looking a lot like your Auntie Bekah and Babcia's baby photos but are also looking  more and more like your dad. 

You've started to rest your head on my shoulder and I love it. You have a bald spot on your left side because you only sleep on that side. You started bringing your hands to your mouth this last week and I love that you are learning so much about yourself and the world around you. 

There is so much that I want to bottle up right now! 

Love watching you grow my big Lew!

xo / mom

No comments:

Post a Comment