Sunday, September 25, 2016

Monthly Lewis 5

September 20 2016





I can't believe I have a five month old! When did that happen?? And next month he'll be 1/2 a year old?! It is shocking, but also so wonderfully relieving and magical. Our son, who was just the size of a poppy seed is now rolling around, starting to eat food, growing and thriving! It has been such a fun process already.




LIKES include holding onto his feet, squawking like a bird, jumping in his jumper, and laughing. He'll bust out his little squeal of a laugh at most things, especially his Babcia (grandma). My mom is a very loud person, unlike Cory and I, and I think that fascinates and humors him! It's so adorable. He's becoming such a mellow baby. We hardly ever have tears in the car now. So much so that I have pulled over on a few occasions just to make sure he is breathing, he's gotten that quiet! He loves being in the Ergo , sleeps in it during walks and is totally content during our store runs. I love how when he is concentrating on something (especially his little yellow monkey on his jumper) he sticks his tongue out. He holds onto the side of the stroller on our walks and he looks like a little prince when he does. The little things I really don't want to forget. There are so many things! Good thing for baby books like this lovely one. I have all the room to document all those little things.


We started solids this past week, avocado up first! The first day he just spit it out. But the second day he warmed up to it. It's going to be so fun to watch him explore new foods and see which ones become favorites. Time for a highchair now I think! Currently deciding between this one, this one, or  this one. This one I really liked but it's sadly out of stock.

This stage is definitely my favorite thus far. The newborn days were just hard and now a blur. Looking back on his tiny baby photos, I want a little squish now and then, however I am so contently happy with this growing bub.

And his real official nickname is Lewis Uh-gewis. Don't know how it came to be, but we call him that all the time haha!

// leah







No comments:

Post a Comment