Thursday, September 12, 2013

Before & After: The Dining Room

Unfortunately I only have one before photo :( But oh well. The dining room was once all this ugly yellow/white color. ALL this color... and to be honest, the entire inside of the house was this color. Everything. We painted the walls gray to match the living room; painted the trim white and the bay window white. We also got a new light fixture. 



I really like my little cook-book nook. Can't wait to fill it!





I'm happy with how the dining room looks and proud of the work we did to it. Everything seems to feel real nicely. Planning how we want our home to look (and feel) and then taking those plans into action is a lot of fun (and worth the work)! Slowly the house is coming together. But slowly is what I'm liking. I don't want every project to be done and us rush through it. Enjoying the journey of the house is half the fun. 

Happy Decorating!



No comments:

Post a Comment