Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Closet: What Dressing Up Can Do

Being a girl is fun. Dressing up is fun. Even though my errands today including grocery shopping, getting gas, and going to the bank, I wanted to dress up and feel pretty. 


The weather is slowly changed and I'm trying not to get too sad about it. I love dresses and shorts and sandals and rompers.... Fall has its perks of boots and scarves, but summer is my favorite. One of my favorite combos are shorts and long sleeve shirts. Warm but comfy, and especially great during this in-between time. 


Polka dots. Black & Brown. My Fave.




Blouse: Forever 21(similar) Shorts: Ipnosi Shoes: Target

I've been trying to make more of an effort to dress up 
(and wear makeup!) on my days off. Wearing comfortable scrubs all week at work makes it easy for me to want to continue that comfy trend and wear leggings and sweats... Ya not good. Today was a good start. It made me feel better about myself as well. Slapping on a little pink lipstick and mascara. What a difference it can make to your mood. 


xo leah




No comments:

Post a Comment