Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Day


Yesterday we were able to celebrate our Redeemer with our whole family. Above is a photo of my sister and her boyfriend, my brother, dad, mom, and Cory and I. Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of Cory's family. This is the first time my whole immediate family has been together since Christmas and the first time we have had both sides of the family together since our wedding. What?!  Too long. This day made me so happy. 

Bekah and Dave stayed with us the whole weekend. 




We watched my little niece hunt for little eggs after dinner. She was the cutest little bunny, and watching how excited she got over finding these little eggs was priceless. "Auntee Wee-ah I found a gween one!" Heart melted. 

Photo of my little niece from my sister-in-law Lauren .

It is because of Jesus that we are able to live so abundantly. I am so blessed and thankful that I can call him my Savior. It's not that he lived, but that He Lives. Celebrating that with my whole family, the abundant blessing that I've been given was such a treasure. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. 

xo leah

No comments:

Post a Comment