Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Goodbye March, Hello April


Photos from March:
1. // First Spring Blooms 2. // Home-made Banana Ice Cream
3. // Starting our Kitchen Renovation 4. // Happy Lucy

I cannot believe it is already April. Where has the time gone? I think the beginning of the year goes by a lot quicker than the latter part of the year. However so, this month has been a good one to us. We made a lot of time to see family and friends, and made a point to have some out-of-the-house date nights. For some reason those just don't happen all that often. 

It's been so wonderful to see the start of Spring - seeing the flowers, hearing the birds, smelling freshly cut grass. It has made me even more excited for summer. 

This month I've been trying new recipes and attempting to actually meal plan for the week. It has been a little success and a lot of fun eating new things and making things I never knew I could make. It's always a bonus when Cory really likes the dish too.

This last month we started our kitchen renovation. I could not be more excited! We've been dreaming up this kitchen since before we moved in, and now to see it start to take shape is a lot of fun. 

March was lovely, with quite a few sunny days. The pups enjoyed the sunshine just as much as we did.

Looking forward to April days, 

xo leah

No comments:

Post a Comment