Friday, August 1, 2014

July Favorites

1. PokPok experience with my sister and some friends
2// Swimming with the girls
3 // One Year in our home
4 // My 24th Birthday
5 // Sauvie Island Berry Picking
6 // Celebrations with my neice
 
This month was a full one. We kept busy and really enjoyed some of the perks of Oregon in the Summer-time.  The photos above really capture some of my favorite moments of the month. I'm really quite sad that the month is over. July is probably my favorite month of the year. It's my birthday month, so how can it not be my favorite?
 
This last month really made me appreciate time off and being with family and friends. It made me appreciate, again, how wonderful summer and sunshine is.
 
Even though July is over, I welcome August with open arms. This month will be fun one too. We are headed this weekend to Central Oregon for a wedding, the best way to start the month. It should be hot and fun. Just how I like it!
 
 
To summer-time,
 
xo leah

No comments:

Post a Comment