Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hartmann's Haunted Halloween



This past weekend Cory and I hosted a little Halloween Party. It was so much fun! We dubbed it the Hartmann's Haunted Halloween…and I think this will become an annual thing. It was a costume party and we ate and danced and laughed a lot. Oh and took a bunch of photos. My friend was awesome enough to set up a photo booth and it was so fun! 



Rock Stars


Wayne and Garth from Wayne's World


The Tin Man and Dorothy


Curious George and the Man in the Yellow Hat


Cats and Mice


The variety of costumes we had were so crazy! We all may have spent a little too much time at the photo booth. 












I made some "poison shots" for us to enjoy and the boys might have taken it out of control.
 Boys will be boys. 

















This party was so much fun and so fulfilling for the soul. Being with the friends we do life with, laughing, enjoying each other's company, and getting silly is necessary every now and then. I'm glad my friends know how to have fun. 

To dressing up and annual traditions // leah

No comments:

Post a Comment