Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Easter Celebration

“Behold, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us.This is the Lord; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation.”

This last Easter was so special. My sister and her boyfriend came down for the weekend. My parents hosted it along with some family friends, and it ended up being a pretty big celebration. After the 22 seats were set we celebrated all together how wonderful our Savior is. 




We definitely took the opportunity to take some family pics as well. 




How wonderful it is to know Jesus. To be able to know the One who lived and died to give us life. He loves us, everyone of us, so much to have given his life so we could have ours. I feel so overjoyed to know that I have a Saviour who loves me for who I am; not who I'm supposed to be, but who I am now. It is something to rejoice over, every single day. Amen that He lives!

He has risen // leah


No comments:

Post a Comment