Monday, November 2, 2015

So it has begun!

November 2nd


I absolutely love Christmas decor! Just something about the colors and the textures; it all brings me back to the magical wonder of Christmas time. And for me, November 1st is the perfect day to start the decorating!

I purged all things Halloween and threw out all my pumpkins to make way for my little trees and tiny reindeer. I'm sorry but the sooner we can start decorating the longer the season will be with us and the more we get to enjoy. 

I'm really excited that this will be the last Christmas just us two. There is so much magic and wonder surrounding Christmas time, Jesus's birth, and everything that's holiday cheer. I'm very much looking forward to continuing out traditions with our little one, making new ones, and really relishing in all the magic that surrounds this season. 

Happy Holidays!  / leah

No comments:

Post a Comment