Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Boy or Girl?


November 10th, 2015
In less than a month we will find out if we are expecting a daughter or a son. I thought I could wait to find out on his/her birth-day, but now that we have the Ultrasound scheduled the anticipation is really building. I can't even imagine what that moment is going to feel like. Pure excitement and pure fear! Life with boys or a teenage girl!

Cory and I neither have a preference of what "we want". I think it's a good thing, because then we won't be disappointed. I've read too many times of parents being disappointed the rest of their pregnancy because who they were growing wasn't who they "wanted" them to be. I can't even imagine that. This little babe was prayed for SO much and having a healthy little boy or girl is all that matters to us.

I thought it would be fun to do some of the Old Wives tales to predict what we will be having.


1. If you are carrying high it's a boy.  I'm carrying lower = GIRL
2. Heart rate is below 140 means a boy. Our little peanut has been 155-170, GIRL
3. If you are craving salty foods, boy. I've been craving all things sweet, GIRL
4. More morning sickness = Girl. I've had not so much, BOY
5. No breakouts, Boy.  I've had some, GIRL.
6. The Chinese Gender Predictor says GIRL
7. If the year I got pregnant and my age were both odd = GIRL

As you can see it's 6-1 in favor of Girl. As far as my family guesses are, 4-1 vote Girl.

We will soon find out!!

can't wait to meet you little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment