Monday, May 9, 2016

Newborn Photos: Lewis Thomas

5-9-16

Our little Lewis at 10 days old. 

The little stinker was not too thrilled about getting his photos taken and was crying almost 80% of the time. But the ever so talented Nakalan of Nakalan McKay photography was able to get a few priceless shots for us. 












Some things I always want to remember of this time and our little Lewis:

- Your hands and feet are so big! And I love that. 
- You make the most noise as you fall asleep and wake up. I think you are the noisiest newborn I've known. 
- You love to chug your milk. I seriously don't know how you drink that fast. 
- You love to keep your hands in your face while you nurse. 
- You can be awake for hours, just content sitting up on the boppy pillow just watching me and looking around. 
- You hate having clothes put over your face. We've gotten good at putting things on with your feet first. 
- Your smile when you sleep just melts my heart!
- You love when daddy holds you and seem to be instantly calmed by his voice. 
- Your eyes are a dark dark gray but seem to be changing. I can't tell if their looking more brown or dark olive green. 

// leah


No comments:

Post a Comment