Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Boy or Girl???

August 7th 2017


I did it with Lewis, so I thought it would be fun to do this again with baby number two. Going through the old wives tales to see if we can get a predictor for this baby's gender. 

1. Craving Salty vs Sweet foods: Sweet , GIRL

2. Morning sickness, excessive vs very little: a little more excessive than with Lewis, GIRL

3. Carrying high vs low: higher, GIRL

4. Heart beat faster than 140: GIRL

5. Chinese Gender predictor: GIRL

I read once that 71% of moms "know" what they are having. I was pretty certain with Lewis that he was a boy. This time, I honestly do think about a little girl more often. So that is my guess. Cory guesses boy. Our family is pretty 50/50 with their guesses. But we find out in a week and I am so excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment