Saturday, October 14, 2017

Baby Girl

October 14th 2017

IT'S A GIRL!!!!



This was our announcement photo revealing that the little one growing inside of me is a little girl. Cory and I kinda knew she was a she, me for a while now and him after seeing her profile in the ultrasound. It's still shocking though! Probably because we only have our son and so we are so used to everything boy. And also, when we were childless we would joke that we would only have boys because we already have our girls (Lucy and Gretta). 

We are so beyond thrilled! 

It's been a couple months now that we learned the news and it is starting to sink in more and more. We have a name chosen for her, we've accumulated some baby girl items from friends and family, and having been preparing Lewis for a little sister. 


Photo by Nakalan McKay 

I've started piecing together her nursery and imagining our daughter filling in all those tiny (crazy adorable) dresses and pink onesies. It still is a little unbelievable that we'll have a little girl. Our daughter. I'll be writing a little post soon about how I feel about her being a her and my initial reactions. 

Our daughter, we are so thankful that you are growing healthy and cannot wait to meet you!






No comments:

Post a Comment