Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Self Care

November 28th, 2017


November 25th 2016


*** Looking back on it, pre-mom days, I had a lot of time to do self care. I've never been the type to do the primping and pampering of myself, such as manicures, or facials, or masks even at home. But I had time to go on long walks, make myself tea and sit and listen to podcasts; I would take long showers and paint my nails when I wanted to. Fast forward and my showers are squeezed in between after dinner and pre-pumping times. I'm lucky to finish a coat of paint on my nails before Lewis wakes up from his nap. And recently I realized I needed more me time. So last weekend I scheduled a Barre 3 class with some friends, made a hair apt for a cut (5 inches she cut off to be exact!), and had Cory do bedtime so I could paint my nails. Lets just say I'm still riding the high of the weekend. Just doing those little things to make time to pamper myself makes such a difference!  ***


A post I never finished, but just want to remind myself that these days are even more important as my child gets older and as we are about to add a second to the mix. 

Also, wondering if I should cut my hair again?? Ooh how I get that urge seeing pictures like this. 





No comments:

Post a Comment