Saturday, March 17, 2018

Monthly Edith 2

March 3rd 2018



TWO months! Our Wrenie girl, oh how we love you As you lay asleep on me I can't help but think how blessed we are by you! Your likes: being held, being outside, mama, mama, oh did I mention mama? :) You are starting to show us you like your routines and this routine oriented mom is very happy by that. You go to bed around 730 every night and almost always give us a six hour stretch till 2am. I've found getting a baby who sleeps takes birthing a baby who likes to sleep. Nothing I did can take credit for this long stretches. Although, with your mild reflux issues we have been doing cluster feedings in the evenings, so who knows maybe that helps. You still prefer naps in the Solly wrap for your morning and evening nap. During the afternoon I usually hold you as we snuggle on the couch while I catch up on my Netflix shows. You give us the biggest grins when you first wake up. Your hair is kind of the worst. Party in the back and along the sides with a nice mohawk right down the middle. You have the raspiest little cry and it often sounds like a little bird. There isn't much you don't  like. I will say you don't like getting over tired or being moved when you are comfortable somewhere. We love you Edith Wren!


Stats at your 2 month check up

24 in long
12lbs 12oz

Grow Edie grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment