Monday, December 2, 2013

Family Photos - Into the woods PDX

A few weekends ago Cory and I had our photos taken by Caroline of Coeur de La Photography. It was a collaborated photo-session styled by our sister-in-law Lauren.  It was a blast taking photos with Caroline. She makes you feel extremely comfortable and makes you forget that there is even a camera right in front of you. 


 Get ready for some photo-overload…and some cuteness overload:













I am in love with these photos. We definitely had fun taking them, especially with the pups. I never thought I liked photos of couples with their dogs but after that session and seeing these photos, I don't know what I was thinking. They are our little fur-babies, of course we have to include them! 

I think my sister-in-law styled the session just perfectly for this time of year. Not too over the top Christmas-sy, just a touch of winter. And Caroline captured our little family just perfectly. I think family photos are going to be a must on a regular basis. 


Fun & Family photos, 

xo leah

2 comments:

  1. Aw it was so much fun photographing you guys! And yes it must be a tradition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so great! You guys are adorable and I'm so glad you got in on the sessions. My favorite is hands down the one of you guys reading a book to the dogs. Haha! So cute!

    ReplyDelete