Sunday, January 5, 2014

24 Things


At the start of the New Year we make resolutions. It's a time for new beginnings, new goals and new dreams. There is something about the turn into the new year that makes me excited, refreshed, and inspired. A clean slate of 365 days worth of new chances.

In this new year I'll be 24. That is still so young, but I can't help but say wow. I remember the day exactly when I turned 12 and again when I was 21. The days go slow but the years go fast. As I think about this next year I am nothing but excited. 23 was amazing (is amazing) and I can only be so grateful as I round into this next year.
Seeing as I'll be 24, I decided to make a list of 24 things I want to do this year. Some are things that I have always been resolving to do - such as exercise more. (Something I left very subjective on purpose.) Other things on the list are big - such as go to England. This list was nothing but fun to create. They are things that I want to do, but know that I won't be terribly disappointed in myself if I don't accomplish them this year. Goals for this year, but a running of list of things I will eventually do. It was a list of things that was fun to dream up.
I feel hopeful and inspired to continue to work on being a better me. And I think that's all we can really do. Work towards being a better you and plan to do some fun things that make life really memorable.
What are some things on your list for 2014?
xo leah

No comments:

Post a Comment