Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lately


Acclimating back from this vacation has been the hardest I've had to date. Maybe it was because the vacation was so incredibly wonderful, maybe it was coming home to weeks of rain. Whatever it was I've brushed it off and we've kept busy these last few weeks.  

Photos of the week: 1// I pulled up some carpet to find hardwood. We celebrated with a Fro-Yo date. 2// I finally got around to putting some photos and artwork on the wall. 3// The sun actually came out! We had some puppy-play dates and spent a lot of time outside. 4// New plants around the house. Lucy keeps eating them. 

Some things on my mind lately: 
1. I've been really motivated lately to think about my priorities. How I use my time, who I have in my life, how Cory and I are using our money right now. I want to be intentional with my life and how I use it. What I do with my day and what fills my thoughts. I can get very lazy with my time and I'm holding onto the motivation I have right now. 

What's motivating you right now?

xo leah


No comments:

Post a Comment