Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring is Near


Tulips are sitting in my kitchen window. Daffodils are in the yard. My pups are lying on the front lawn with tennis balls in their mouths. Spring is near. And to be exact, I can say it is Spring in exactly two more days. This is our first Spring in our new home and it has been so joyous to see what is blooming around the yard. Places I thought were covered with weeds are now thriving with flowers. Plants I couldn't name in the winter are now surprising me with their colors. It is a happy time right now. 





The weather is warmer, it hasn't rained too much, and that means we have been playing outside. Winter is my least favorite time of year. It's not to say that there aren't many things to enjoy, or even love about winter, I just prefer the warm, warm sun that comes from Spring and Summer. 


(Lucy 7mo.)


(Gretta 9mo.)

Spring, please come soon and stay for as long as you'd like. 


love and sunshine,

xo leah

No comments:

Post a Comment