Sunday, June 1, 2014

Goodbye May, Hello June


1// Lucy and I    2// 2nd Annual Mothers Brunch
3 // Gretta helping with yard work  
4 // Good laughs with friends
5 // Peonies from the Garden  6 // Seattle Trip


Wow, is it just me or did May fly by?? I can't believe it is already June. We are just about half the way through the year and I'm not complaining. I love summer. It's my absolute favorite time of year. It being this close just makes me smile.

May was full of fun. Spending some quality time with my mothers and having some good get togethers with great friends made it so special. This month has also been all about the yard. We've started tackling the oversized job of the front yard. We've made small dents and it feels pretty good. It's been even more nice to see all the flowers in bloom this month. We are finally figuring out what everything is!

This month Cory and I have started to become more active. We got our bikes down from the garage and bought some tennis rackets. We've gone on several bike rides and have played some tennis games at our local middle school tennis courts. It's been so fun and feels so great being a little more active.

June, I'm ready for you. Bring on the mojitos, more sunshine, and bike rides. But also, this next month is bringing us a nephew! Our sister-in-law is due any day now and we cannot wait to meet little Clive!


Happy June,

xo leah
















No comments:

Post a Comment