Saturday, May 25, 2013

Double Date

A few weeks ago my sister and her boyfriend visited and we had a really good time! We started the night at Dig a Pony . I highly reccommend this place. Right on the East side of Portland. The atmosphere is just right, food = yum, and the drinks are just what you would want for a cocktail out.
 (I reccommend the mojitos! They are strong but taste like candy! yes I used multiple "!").


We had an earlier cocktail/appetizer date and then headed to Henry's Tavern for some dinner (off the happy hr menu). This place is one of our to-go places in Portland. The food is yummy, happy hour seems to be constant, and when you do go to happy hour there is no minimum drink purchase. Thank you!
The next day my sis and I went and explored some of the shops around this area:



Lots of neat places in this spot of downtown. Little shops I never knew exsisted but am now way happier that I found them. Like this place:


Afterwards we went to Bollywood Theater for some Indian food and then Salt and Straw for some dessert (I see a foodie theme here, oops!). After our tummy's were full we headed to enjoy the sun down at the waterfront. We did a total tourist-y thing. But it was so much fun!


The weekend was special and very filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment