Wednesday, October 9, 2013

23, In Black & White

When I was younger, I remember my aunt showing me some "glamour" photo shots of herself that were taken around her 20's. I loved the idea of having some done when I was in my 20s. Capturing myself at my prime and appreciating the beauty of my youth was something I hoped to gain from taking said glamour shots. 

This past weekend with my sister, we decided to take them. It was fun getting dressed up and striking some poses. 

This is me at 23. 
Appreciating what I look like now is such an important thing. So many young woman my age have so much doubt in their beauty. And it is sad. We need to appreciate and learn to love who we are on the inside and out. We as woman are beautiful. Period.




my twin sister




I hope everyone can pause today, look in the mirror and tell themselves "I am beautiful". 
Because it is true. You are. 

xo leah

No comments:

Post a Comment