Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Closet: It's Fall & An Outfit To Match




Jacket: Etiquette (in Seattle) Blouse: Forever 21 Jeans: Nordstrom Shoes: H&M Necklace: Antique store in Sellwood, Or

It is officially fall. And there hasn't been much success of me trying to deny it. I'm a summer baby. And with that, I think I'll always choose summer as my favorite season. However, this past week, I've been thinking of things that make me remember why I like fall.

Soy Chai Lattes

My one buy from starbucks has always been soy chai lattes. I only get them in fall and winter and boy do they make me happy. Something about them just tastes so good. They are a passage into fall for me. One of those things that just makes the colder weather a little more ejoyable. This past visit to my sister's in Seattle I had my first one of the season. It was joy.

Color of the leaves

I love nature and the beauty it provides. I work on top of a hill that outlooks downtown Portland and the Willamette River. Stopping as I get to work to view the changing colors of the leaves has been magical. I think the trees here in Oregon look their best right now.

Beach Month

October is beach month for us. This year will be our 3rd annual beach trip. We decided the weekend that we can go and now I am getting very excited for it. The drive to the beach is gorgeous. As I mentioned above, the trees look amazing this time of year and the drive to the beach is filled with 2 lane highways, lined with trees.

Books

I don't read very often.  But I read a lot in the fall and winter. There is something so appealing of being cuddled inside, next to a fire, with an inticing novel. I'm due for another visit to Powells to pick out a few books.

Thinking of the little things that I love about fall has made me appreciate this season that much more. Not to mention the fun holidays we have this season.

What's a favorite thing about fall you love?

xo leah

























No comments:

Post a Comment