Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Drinks: Black Sangria


This recipe for Sangria fits exactly with the Halloween spirit. When it comes to trick or treat, I choose treats and this drink is perfect for just that.


Some Sangria recipes call for 1 cup sparkling water. That helps to downplay the strong taste of the wine. For this recipe you do not need that. I chose a wine that was extra sweet and not too wine-y tasting (that is such a thing in my book).

I chose Roscato. It's like a red moscato, hence the name. You can buy these at World Market.


You'll also need:

1 cup of Blackberries
1 cup of Blueberries
3 Black Plums


Directions: Add all ingredients into a pitcher and stir. Let sit in refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Best served chilled. 

This drink is perfect for a Halloween party. 

Enjoy!

xo leah



*All thoughts on this wine product are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment