Monday, November 11, 2013

Lately 11.11.13


Lately we've been doing a few more projects around the house. Making it a little more us. We are planning on doing a big kitchen renovation in a few years, but for now we've been making little changes that have made a big difference in the now.

We are officially done with the now-reno of the kitchen. It feels really good. Before owning a home of my own, and even before that with having my own apartment, I didn't know how OCD I was about a few things. I like a tidy house. And sometimes get a little stressed about it not being kept so. After getting the pups though it's been a good reminder that I need to let go and not be so affected if my house isn't in tip top shape.
 
It's a good thing to start letting go of the little things now. I know in the future the house will be messier more often because of little hands and little messes. Learning to enjoy the scattered puppy toys that are across the living room floor; putting away the spices that are left out of the cupboard from my husbands cooking, and appreciating the fact that he cooks for me. These little things that could get me to say ugh I'm learning to appreciate.
 
xo leah

No comments:

Post a Comment