Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy November!


Here are some highlights of the last month: 

1. Visiting my Sister in Seattle
2. Having a fun little movie date and stopping in at the photo booth
3. Picking up little Lucy to add to our little family
4. Taking Gretta to the beach for the first time
5. Taking in all the beautiful fall colors
6. Celebrating our first Halloween in our new home

And yay, happy November! Let the holiday party planning begin. I love this time of year. 
Mainly for the fact that there are lots of holidays to celebrate, family get-togethers to be apart of, and yummy food to eat..all..season..long.
Is it too early to get my Christmas tree?
I kind of don't think so and may convince my husband to go and get one next weekend. We'll see.

Happy Weekending!

xo leah

No comments:

Post a Comment