Monday, November 18, 2013

On Spontaneity




Cory and I recently started to get more serious with spontaneity. We are young, have the time, and the desire to travel. Anywhere. We know that as time goes on life will get a bit busier (i.e with kids) and thus making it a little harder to travel. At least the way we travel. We know that when you get older that doesn't necessarily mean you can't travel or enjoy exploring new places, it will just bedifferent.
 
So with a noticed 4 day weekend next month (I rarely get those, but they happen!) we decided to buy some tickets and visit some of my relatives out in Chicago.
I was born there and my family moved out to Oregon when I was 5. We used to go back almost every summer to visit. But only the summer. My sister and I went in May for a quick visit, but I've never been to Chicago in the winter time (during my memory making years that is).
 
We are so excited to see some snow (fingers crossed), look at all the Christmas decor, and just enjoy winter-time in a cold, wintry city. I'm just too excited!
 
 ~ On another note, Gretta still lets me take photos of her, but Lucy will never sit still. She's a cuddler for sure, but when she wants to move she moves. They've been busy-fun, but I'm so glad we got a second pup. They keep each other company and entertained for when Cory and I are a little too busy. ~

 
Happy Monday
 
xo leah




No comments:

Post a Comment