Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hottest Day This Year

This week we hit a record for the year. The temperatures reached 98 degrees! I am in love with summertime, and the fact we are actually getting warm weather just makes my heart sing. 

You know it's going to be a great day when you start off by applying sunscreen. My mom and I decided to beat the heat by heading to our favorite beach spot, Tolovana Beach Park












Those dogs ran, and ran, and ran. They are such great dogs and listened pretty well for the amount of dogs and people that were around. This beach is so awesome if you are owners of dogs. At this beach you can have your dog off leash. There will be plenty of opportunities to have them meet a new friend. And most people are generally friendly if your dog wanders curiously into their area. 



Can you tell we were pretty excited about the day?






Charlotte  - AKA Charlie, Chuckie, Char-Char, Squirt


Our Lucy Lou



I like these action shots of Gretta.  You could say getting the ball tossed to her is her love language. My favorite is bottom left. 



Lucy will take what she gets.



Even though this ones blurry, it is my favorite. Those dogs love their 'Babcia', as we call her. Grandma in Polish.  They swam for the first time this trip. She would take them all just deep enough where they couldn't touch. The cute thing was that they never left her side. 






Dem Cheeks. 



Trips like this make me so so grateful I call Oregon home. Being close to the ocean feels freeing. If we want some sand in our hair and smell some salty air we can do just that. I think we all needed a getaway like this. And this will not be our last this summer. 


To days spent at the beach,

xo leah

No comments:

Post a Comment