Saturday, January 24, 2015

Talking Buns: Happy Weekend, Happy Links

"Oh mom, you know that's not my good angle!"

Friday. The day we all look forward to from the start of the week. Above is a pic of Lucy I took this week. She is my snuggle bug and didn't want to get out of bed. I can't help but love on that fluffy face.

Here are some happy links that I've been into lately:

1. Inspired by Merrick's Valentine Party . My friend and I are co-hosting one next month and I am getting super excited about it. Anyone say flower crowns ...mimosa bar...

2. Some of my friends had their engagement photos taken last weekend. Lots of heart eyes happening over here. Check out more of the photographers work here.

3.  If you know me, you know I love dogs. This site I follow on Instagram (@thedogist) to get my extra daily dose of puppy love.

4. One of my goals for Cory and I (It's ok to make couple goals for yourself right?) is to go on more dates to new places. This website makes it a little easier.

happy weekend // leah

No comments:

Post a Comment