Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello 2015...

This year was seriously amazing. How does every year seem to top the last one? It was hard to narrow down my all time favorite moments or events. But I'm glad I don't have to. This year was full of events and memories, big and small that I will always remember. 



Memories such as our first snow day as a family. Seeing the girls play in the snow for the first time was so much fun! Also riding around town in our new truck. The cruise my in-laws blessed us with was beyond incredible. We went to the beach a lot this year, definitely made up for lost time. We had a new nephew born into the family. That event probably tops it all..I mean how can't it? I was able to celebrate my birthday with my twin and made some deeper bonds with the friends I call soul sisters. 

We keep saying this year is going to be our best. And I really feel it. I'm excited for the lessons we'll learn this year, the things we will learn about each other; I'm planning to do more with family and friends, invest in people more than projects. And as always, be healthier. 

This year is not about being perfect, it's about making progress. 

To a healthier and joyful year. Bring it 2015! // leah

No comments:

Post a Comment