Tuesday, July 7, 2015

PDX Favorites: Sauvie Island Farm



A couple of weeks ago my mom and I headed to Sauvie Island Farms. This has become my new favorite summer tradition. I went for the first time last year with my friend Lauren and I was partially embarrassed that I had NEVER been here before. Just North of downtown Portland, acres and acres of you-pick farms. There are few things better than sunshine and berry picking, at least in the summer. 





We picked a real good bunch of Marionberries and Blueberries, enough to last us till next summer. It was hot that day and I was extra thankful some of their sprinklers were running. Yup I was that person running in the sprinkles like a little kid. But it felt amazing. 



Here's to farms and berries for days. 

xo / leah

No comments:

Post a Comment