Wednesday, August 12, 2015

We Have Figs That We Don't Like



I don't know if it's the fact that I never grew up eating figs and now I don't have the palette for them, or the fact that they look like little alien eggs when you open them up..but I just don't like figs. The good thing is that we have plenty of friends that love these little fruits. 





Aside from us, our little pups absolutely love these things. Not a day goes by that I don't catch these two out by our fig tree, either eating the figs that have fallen or jumping to get the ones they can reach. Even though we don't like them I thought it would be fun to round up a few yummy sounding fig recipes as well as some non-traditional ways to use figs. 





Figs in Bouquets, see here & here

I'm a sucker for food and pretty bouquets, so maybe I'll learn to love these little weird looking fruits. But in the meantime, who wants some?

xo // leah


{thank you for the photos Pamela}

No comments:

Post a Comment