Monday, February 1, 2016

My littlest love

2-1-2016


Dear Lewis,

When it comes to size, you are my littlest love. However my love for you is pretty darn big. It's amazing how the more you grow the more I love you. At the end of the month we get to see how you are growing. You have one less vessel going to you from the placenta, so we have to make sure you are gaining enough weight. So far things look like you are.

I've been having a few dreams of you my little love. I love these! You had some dark brown hair and these cheeks that were to die for! I love picturing your face and look forward to those moments that I can study each little bit of you. Who will you look like? From our last ultrasound you had a similar profile to mine when I was a newborn. I'm sure you will look like your own little person but I'm excited to see your dad and myself in your little face.

Keep growing my son. We have a few more months to meet you and I can wait. All we've wanted was a healthy little baby. I'll do all I can to keep us both healthy and you just keep growing. Above all, know that you are so dearly loved.

xo, mom


No comments:

Post a Comment