Monday, February 15, 2016

Lots to Love

2-15-2016
30 wks 2 days

Crazy enough I actually look bigger than I feel. I keep looking down at my belly and think, I don't look very big. But then when I see myself in the mirror or in pictures I realize that he is growing and so is my waist!

I haven't done a bump-date in a while, or ever, so I thought it would be fun to do one now. Why not!

How far along:  30 weeks


Size of baby:  the size of a Cantaloupe, around 2.9 pounds


Must have items: Water! I'm drinking around 4-5 liters a day.


Total weight gain: 13 lbs


Sleep: not happening that much. The first trimester symptom of insomnia has showed up again. And with the pee breaks in the night... we can say I'm used to getting up every 2-3 hours.


Cravings: Potato chips and fruit smoothies


Baby movement: Lots of them! So fun to feel his little punches and stretches.


Challenges this week: Not getting a sore back at work. Seems a little impossible though.


Best moment this week: Every time I feel him kick. I love to sit on the couch with my feet up with some tea and just feel him move. Also, not pregnancy related, coming home to the painted wall in the living room! Cory's best valentines gift thus far ;)


I'll probably do one more bump-date as I round out the end of this beautiful pregnancy. I want to remember all these moments because it truly is going so fast!

xo / leah













No comments:

Post a Comment