Monday, February 1, 2016

New Month

2-1-2016








Oh the joy of flipping over the calendar! One more month under our belts and another month with this little one growing away. February is here and that means two things: Galentine's Day and Baby Shower month.

My friend Stephie and I are hosting our second annual Galentine's Brunch. This year the theme is tea party. I'll be posting pics once the little party happens. I'm so glad we started celebrating this little holiday. Valentine's is fun and special but my hubby and I make a point of doing things throughout the year. That way Galentine's steals the show a little in February. And it's so much fun!


This month will also be the month that we take our maternity photos and celebrate little Lewis with the baby showers. I've been really blessed with some amazing women in my life and it makes my heart just swell knowing how much each of them love this little guy already.


As you can tell I'm pretty flippin excited about this month! And the fact that I now have an excuse to sprinkle pink flowers all over the house is an added bonus.


Yay for February!


xo / leah

No comments:

Post a Comment