Saturday, October 14, 2017

Baby Shower for Edie

October 14th 2017


Last weekend my dear friends Lauren and Shelby hosted the most perfect shower for Edie and I. I suggested doing something like a tea party (because I really wanted a wine party but obviously no can do, so tea sounded perfect haha) and they rolled with it. It was absolutely perfect! It's no secret I have been loving sweets and Lauren whipped up - all by hand - the most delicious desserts. 





I mean c'mon, those little tea bag sugar cookies with the E's on them. Everything was so good and just perfect. We sipped tea, ate lots of sweets, and Edie and I were loved on by a bunch of my dear friends. It truly fills my heart with such joy knowing all the wonderful women this daughter of mine will grow up around. Strong, brave, kind, beautiful women. 


Thank you friends for the perfect little celebration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment