Sunday, December 10, 2017

Maternity Photos

December 8th, 2017

Earlier last month we had our maternity / family photos taken by our lovely photographer Nakalan Mckay . And I say our photographer because this has been the 4th time she's photographed myself and our family! We just love her style and her as a person! 


We wanted to do another cozy in home session because we love being home. I wanted the photos to be at places that we live and love. So we started inside, worked our way outside, then went down the block a bit. I absolutely love how they turned out. Getting professional photos taken of our family has always been a high priority for me. I just think there is something so special in capturing the everyday of what we do. And getting photos of all three of us ( four now!) is rare. 

I loved them all but here are my favorites:











see a similar photo of Lewis in my tummy here !


















All the heart eyes for these photos! She literally captured us doing what we do on a normal day. Playing in our living room, walking around our yard with our Lucy dog, and heading down the road to grandma and grandpa's house. I love how she caught Lewis doing "yoga", walking on his dad's feet, and that cheeser grin we love so much! That photo above of just him makes me melt into a puddle. How is he real and how is he ours!? Thanking the Lord so so much right now for that little boy!


Next time Nakalan is at our home to photograph, we'll have baby Edie in tow. Cannot wait to get that season of our lives captured. 

All photos taken by Nakalan Mckay - one very happy mama right here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment