Sunday, March 6, 2016

Maternity Photos with Nakalan Mckay

3-5-16


We hired the oh-so-talented Nakalan of Nakalan Mckay Photography to capture this season of our lives, this season of growing Lewis. I've known Nakalan for a while from the periphery (Cory went to college with her husband) and I've been admiring her work ever since I found out she was a photographer. When thinking about maternity photos I knew I wanted her to take them. To say I'm pleased is an understatement! 

When thinking about a place to do our photos I scoured Pinterest for some inspiration. But the further I looked the more I realized those beautiful yet perfectly placed backgrounds just wasn't for us. Our favorite place to be is home so it made sense for us to do a cozy in home session. 








I loved that we were able to be completely ourselves, comfortable, and relaxed in our own house. I wanted these photos to capture what life was like now, with our two pups and my 32 week growing belly. Nakalan totally understood my vision and made us feel more comfortable than we thought possible. 






Thank you Nakalan for capturing our growing family. 
All the heart eyes for these photos!

xo / leah

No comments:

Post a Comment