Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Decor

Christmas time is here and with that means Christmas decor! I love coming home to a house filled with Christmas lights, little elves, mistletoe and everything that makes a room feel (and shout) "..it's the holiday season..". 

Growing up, decorating my parents house involved getting boxes and boxes of decorations from the garage and placing little trinkets in every corner of the house. I loved doing that. It felt just right for my parents place. In our home now I put Christmas decorations in every room. Not over-zealously like in my parents place. Just special decorations to remind us of the season. 

The Nutcracker is from one of my years in Ballet

Got to have Cinnamon-scented Pinecones

Christmas colored straws
A cookie tin (my Grandmothers)

Our first tree! And little things to make me smile


Merry Christmas and happy decorating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment