Thursday, December 27, 2012

Our First Christmas

This first Christmas season as a married couple was absolutely wonderful. Because I had to work Christmas and the days surrounding it, we had our celebrations a bit early. 

On Friday we spent the entire day with my parents, my brother, my sister and her boyfriend.

Here is me before heading over to my parents house:


Brother and me (I'm wearing the sweater he got me - good shopper!)


My twin sister in her pretty bow:


The adorable couple:


We had a blast at my parents house opening presents, eating a ton, and playing a few board games. We didn't leave their place till after 10! It was a great first Christmas.

On Saturday we had a Christmas just Cory and I. It was super relaxed. We opened up a few presents from each other and our stockings. I truly have the best husband - he got me an iPhone. Oh. Ya. 

Sunday we made our way to his parents house. Similar story as on Friday. Lots of fun and lots of good food. 

Us (I'm pretty much wearing mostly Christmas presents - cardigan, flannel, and scarf):


My little Christmas attire (I loved that bow):


All in all it was a great weekend. Even though we didn't celebrate Christmas on Christmas day, we took full advantage of the days were we could be present with our families. Making memories with the ones you love and rejoicing over the birth of our Savior Jesus is the way to be celebrate (in my opinion)

Here's a little pic of me at work on Christmas day:


Can't forget the reindeer, AKA Allie:


Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment