Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hello

My name is Leah and I live in Portland Oregon with my husband Cory. I'm a Nurse and he's a Mechanic. We have a lot of (big) dreams for our life together! 

This is me.


This is the love of my life Cory.



Some things about me/us:

1. We love Jesus.

2. My nickname was Peanut as a kid.

3. Cory's nickname was Bean.

4. I love to dance - used to do ballet, enjoy swing dancing, and random dance parties in the kitchen.

5. I really like food and am trying to become better at cooking.

6. I want to travel to Europe.. really, really bad.

7. We love dogs and have two names Gretta and Lucy.

8. Cory is a home beer brewer (and a darn good one too).

9. My weaknesses include chinese food and Pink Moscato. 

10. I have seen just about every episode of Cops. 

This little blog is all about our little life, the life of Bean & Peanut.






No comments:

Post a Comment