Friday, December 28, 2012

My Weekend vs Everyone Else

As a nurse with my schedule my weekends are random times during the week. I do have every other Saturday & Sunday off, but often my weekends fall on an idle Wednesday and Thursday. It often works out fine for my husband and I when trying to plan outings with friends and family. However, sometimes it can get really annoying. I'll be all pumped to go downtown or go see a late movie on my "friday" but my husband will be a little too tired (seeing that it's only his Tuesday). We make it work though. 

Most of the time I really like that my weekends aren't the same as everyone else. I get to enjoy empty stores, no traffic, short lines, and a lot of other benefits when everyone else is at work. Today I had a great visit with my mom and brother. 

Ya I make my (mom's) dog pose a pic with me:


I also did a little early birthday shopping for my niece (can't get over the cuteness of this bunny)


Did a little reorganizing. Want a shag? Love these new rugs: 


I hope you all have a splendid weekend! Back to the Monday grind for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment