Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

This weekend was all about our Dads. It was the first Father's Day that we both could celebrate our in-law Fathers. It made the weekend even that much more special. 

Saturday: We celebrated my dad. We went over to my parent's house and made a lunch. Drove around afterwards in our new truck and went on a long walk at a golf course with my parent's dogs. It was a really relaxing afternoon and a lot of fun. 



Sunday: We had Cory's parents over for a lunch. We ended up spending the whole afternoon planning a family vacation we're going to take at the end of September. Let's just say - it was a very fun and productive luncheon. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of this lunch. But here are some photos of our dads. 








(This was such a special moment)


(I absolutely love this photo below)








Cory & I are so blessed with fathers who truly love us, and show it. They both have taught us how to work hard for what we want; love ourselves and never be ashamed of what we love to do; they've taught us to love others and be giving. 

I am so blessed to have a father like my dad. And now I have a second Dad to learn from as well. 

Here is to you Dad and Father-in-law! 

We love you,

Leah & Cory










No comments:

Post a Comment