Monday, June 24, 2013

Polka Dot Pants

I saw these the other day and thought I could make something similar with what I have at home. So I found an old pair of jeans I had and decided to add a little pop to them. Here is a super simple DIY that you can do that any piece of clothing. 

Items You'll Need:

*Fabric Pen in your color of choice
*Clothing Item
*Circle Stensil 

Steps:

1. Lay out your article of clothing and decide what type of design you want



2. Grab your circle stencil and start making your circles. 
(I used an alphabet stencil and used the lowercase "o")


I decided to do vertical ovals on the back and horizontal on the front.



Voila! All done! Now put them on and wear them with pride! 


If you don't have an old pair of jeans, you can head over to
 Forever 21 and snag a pair. They always have jeans that are less than 15$ a pair. 



No comments:

Post a Comment