Sunday, March 20, 2016

Baby Shower

3-20-16


Last month my wonderful friend Shelby (pictured below) hosted the most perfect baby shower for Lewis and I. It was exactly what I envisioned my baby shower to be like. We had a family one the day before and this one was with friends. Of course the grandmas were invited to come celebrate too. 


The theme was animal woodland and it was so freaking adorable! She really took the time and paid attention to little details. Little details I for sure noticed and that went a long way with making the party that more special. 


And she got this mama doughnuts ( !! )



She had some games set up for us to play, the price is right and guess the baby food. They were both really fun and not your typical cheesy baby shower game. I wasn't able to take that many photos of all the friends that came out to celebrate, but here are a few that I had. 




Thank you Shelby for spoiling Lewis and I and for making this day such a memorable one. And thank you to all the girls who came out to bless us! It was a day I will never forget. 

/ leah

No comments:

Post a Comment