Thursday, April 25, 2013

Cory's 26th

Cory's Birthday could not have been nicer! The weather was gorgeous (high of 77!), and we had a blast doing whatever he wanted. 

Started the morning with coffee out on the lawn:
Then we went for a bike ride around the neighborhoods of the west hills:


We then were going to head to Sasquatch Brewery for lunch, but good thing we checked first cause they don't open on weekdays until 3pm. So we went to Papa Hydn instead. We got Fondue to split (mostly I ate it though), Cory got the Halibut and I ordered the Cobb Salad. All SO delicious: 


After lunch there was more sun to enjoy and books to be read: 



While lounging out in the back we found some mint: 


Our natural tendency was to make some Mojitos ! Overall I think Cory had a great day and I of course enjoyed every minute of it. My biggest gift to Cory was the day off. I had asked his boss (aka his Dad) a while ago if he can have it off and thankfully he said yes! Over the last week I've been giving him little gifts: Ghost Pepper Chili Sauce, BBQ Tongs, we got some new pipe tobacco, a new beer mug, and some hand-made cards. (Guys are hard to buy gifts for and so I usually try and give him lots of random things he'd like.)



Happy Happy Birthday love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment