Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Sunday


"Praise to God, the Lord our father Jesus Christ. It is by His great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation and a priceless inheritance". 
1 Peter 1: 3-4

I hope everyone had a very blessed Easter Sunday! What a joy we have in knowing that our Saviour is alive. 

I had to work this weekend so it was a quiet Easter for me. Cory and I had a little brunch outside before I headed off to work. It was so gorgeous out this weekend (temps up in the 70s!). After I headed to work (I worked a swing shift) Cory went over to his parent's for a family lunch. 

Even though I had to work, it was a great Easter. Helping people heal and providing comfort for others isn't too bad of a way to spend the Resurrection day. 

Happy  Monday!

One more picture of the weekend Sunrise:


No comments:

Post a Comment